To provided all students with the opportunity to acquire
Academic knowledge that will enable them to become valuable and productive members of the society, because we are an effective pre-school, we will fulfill this mission through a collective core of beliefs.
All students will be successful learners.
Every student will be afforded high standards and high expectations with all academics.
All students will have a safe, caring and nurturing learning environment .
Pyramid Global School is an Proposed ICSE / International Board School in vasai which was established in the year 2006 by Mrs. Kusum Jain and her team with an aim to fire the imagination of children. The preschools are recognized by mainstream schools as institutions that produce confident, creative and eager learners. We have gained reputations for using innovative teaching methods for all round development. It is a new concept in learning and incorporated path breaking insight into the way the brains processes information.
Our Salient Features
- A low teacher-student ratio. (2:30)that promotes personal interaction and close friendships between the preschoolers and the teachers (with a maximum of 10 children per section)
- Competent and loving teachers trained by Pyramid School.
- Everyday detailed lesson plans to ensure that every minute of your child in school is well spent.
- Providing wide exposure to children through regular Field trips (market, zoo, garden, petrol-pump, station, temple etc.) and in-house visits (doctor, cobbler, postman, milkman etc.)
- A regular Parents workshop will be held where parents will be updated on the topics being covered in school, so that they can supplement the child's learning at home.
Mon-Fri 7.30am - 5.30pm
Here the children are involved in hand on activity, which enables them
to move about to the different learning corners, to observer and answer
Our Goal is to Teach the basic skills in reading , writing , speech , study skills
and problem solving with
Developing higher level thinking skills through learning experiences and
class-room activities in language/ literature/ science.Read More
For every topic a child does some sort of art or craft work which will then be displayed to boost his self confidence and self esteem
and then he/she can take it home to show the work he does in school.